SURFACE MOUNT & THROUGH-HOLE SERVICE
TQI inc. specializes in affordable low volume, high mix PCB assembly, ranging from surface mount PCB assembly, through-hole pcb assembly to rush prototype assembly. Our pick and place equipments are accurate and fast, guaranteeing quick-turn delivery. We form dependable relationships with local clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles and Southern California. If you’re looking for fast PCB assembly, TQI inc. is the company you can rely upon.
Next to our quality, we are proudest of our “GREEN” technology. TQI inc. is fully RoHS and lead-free compliant. We have provided this service for some time now and while our competitors are still learning, we have become proficient at meeting the highest quality standards while offering a 100% earth-friendly process.
We also understand that each customer’s business is unique and so are the challenges that they face. Our seamless and value-added services provide the flexibility and scalability that are required in today’s ever-changing market. Our strategically positioned customer-focused teams and quick response manufacturing systems allow us to develop a customized approach for each customers needs.
We respond to the customer’s need to be as economically efficient as possible. Therefore, we offer the most cost and time effective solutions by our utilization of lean manufacturing practices. Our full range of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services brings your product to the next level of competitiveness.
- Small to medium volume PCB assembly with BGA, micro BGA, 0201 resistors, and fine-pitch capabilities
- Standard 3-5 days turn around (ask for rush orders)
- Low cost micro OEM and medium run assemblies
- Panel assembly and panel wiring
- Complete product box build
- Functional, electrical and in-circuit testing
- Double-sided SMT
- Cable / wire assembly
- Standard lead and lead-free builds (RoHS compliant)
- Use DI water for cleaning PCB boards
- All PCB-level rework & repair
- High speed component placement machinery with X-Ray verification
- Reverse engineering
- Board debugging and repair
- Supply chain management